Divisor and Multiple Basic Math Problem
- We are trying to make a square number by multiplying the smallest natural number to . Which natural number should be multiplied?
Prime factorization . To make a square number all indexes are even number. So we must multiplying and , .
- What is the number that has the most factor among these numbers?
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
To find the number of factor, 1) Prime factorization 2) all index number 3) and plus that new numbers.
(1) index so number of factor of is
(2) index , number of factor of is
(3) index , number of factor of is
(4) index , number of factor of is
(5) index , number of factor of is
Answer : (4)